From the Library's PrinterOn Webpage:
1. Choose the printer
2. Enter your email address
3. Upload the File you want to print
4. Visit the Library's public computer room to pay and print.
From your mobile device with the PrinterOn App:
Use our mobile print service to print from your laptop, smart phone or mobile device. Print jobs may be retrieved at any Print Release Station. Same printing costs apply.
Download the free PrinterOn App and follow the instructions below:
- Download the "PrinterOn" app and open it
- You will see "Tap here to select a printer" on the bottom of the app
- Choose "search" from the choices at the bottom of the screen
- Type in "Pawtucket Public Library"
- You will see the four choices of printers (B&W and Color - single-sided and double sided)
- Choose the printer that fits your print job needs
- Select what you want to print from the choices on the screen ("Documents", "Photos", "Web", etc.)
- You can change the printers by tapping on the printer at the bottom of the screen
- Pick up your print jobs in the Adult Computer Room
This will print both the body of the email and any attachments.
To print an email message or attachment, simply forward your email to:
- Black & White 1-sided:
- Black & White 2-sided:
- Color 1-sided: