Take the Internet home with you!
Borrow a WIFI Mobile Hotspot from the Library. The mobile hotspots allow up to 10 devices to connect to WIFI on a 4G LTE network. Please visit the Circulation Desk to borrow a hotspot.
Check for availability and reserve a hotspot.
Mobile Hotspot Lending Policy:
- Loan period is 3 weeks (21 days). No renewals allowed.
- Overdue late fee is $2.00 per day, up to the cost of the device.
- Borrowers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Patrons must present their valid Ocean State Libraries library card and a valid ID to borrow a device.
- Borrowers must be in good standing with the Library: no fines/fees over $5.00 and no overdue items.
- The device must be returned to a staff member at the Pawtucket Library Circulation Desk during library hours. Device may not be returned in the Book Drop ($5 fee will be charged). Device may not be returned to another library.
- All of the hotspot accessories (case, adapter and USB cord) must accompany the device in order for the hotspot to be deemed returned.
- Borrowers may have only one hotspot device checked out at a time.
- Device must go back into circulation for at least 24 hours before it may be checked out again.
- If the hotspot becomes overdue, Internet service will be cancelled on the device.
- Mobile hotspots will not be sent through statewide delivery to another OSL library.
- Borrowers must sign a user agreement before borrowing a device for the first time.
- Replacement cost is $70.00 for a lost, damaged or stolen hotspot.
- Replacement cost is $15.00 for a lost, damaged or stolen power cord.
- Replacement cost is $15.00 for a lost, damaged or stolen storage case.