A fax machine is available on the second floor of the Sayles building in the reference area. This is a self-service kiosk for outgoing faxes only. The fax machine cannot receive faxes. You may fax up to 15 pages at one time.
You may use your credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express). Patrons without credit or debit cards may purchase prepaid fax cards at the Periodicals desk.
Cost to Fax:
Faxing to U.S./Canada/Caribbean: $1.75 for the first page. $1.00 for each additional page.
International Faxing: $3.95 for the first page. $3.45 for each additional page.
The public copier is located in the main Lobby. The costs for copies are:
- $.10 each for single-sided black and white
- $.20 each for double-sided black and white
- $.50 each for single-sided color
- $1.00 each for double-sided color
The library has scanners available in the Reference area on the second floor of the Sayles building. Scanning can be done in both black & white and color. There is no charge for scanning.
Single-sided black & white printouts cost 10¢ each. Double-sided black & white printouts cost 15¢ each. Single-sided color printouts cost 50¢ each. Double-sided color printouts cost 75¢ each. The self-service Print Release Stations in the Library accept cash only.
Printing from your mobile device
Use our mobile print service to print from your laptop, smart phone or mobile device. Print jobs may be retrieved at any Print Release Station. Same printing costs apply. Download the mobile printing or go the Library's PrinterOn webpage.
Download the free PrinterOn app and follow the instructions below:
- Download the “PrinterOn” app and open it.
- You will see “Tap here to select a printer” on the bottom of the app
- Choose ‘search’ from the choices at the bottom of the screen
- Type in “Pawtucket Library”
- You will see the 3 choices of printers (Black & White single sided and double sided & Color)
- Choose the printer that fits your print job needs
- Select what you want to print from the choices on the screen “Documents”, “Photos”, “Web” etc.
- You can change printers by tapping on the Printer at the bottom of the screen.
- Pick up and pay for your print jobs in the public Computer Room located on the second floor of the Sayles Building.
Printing an Email or Email Attachment via PrinterOn
This will print both the body of the email and any attachments.
To print an email message or attachment, simply forward your email to