- To checkout a pass, patrons must use their own valid Rhode Island OSL (Ocean State Libraries) adult library card with no overdues and no more than $5.00 in fines.
- The library card under which the reservation was made must be presented at the time the pass is checked out.
- Reservations may be made 14 days in advance. Up to 3 passes may be reserved at a time.
- Only 1 pass is allowed per day. No more than 3 passes may be checked out at any given time.
- Passes may be checked out the day before your visit or on the day of your visit.
- The pass is due on the same day of your visit. Passes must be returned to the Pawtucket Public Library ONLY. Please return the pass to the Reference Desk. If necessary, you may return the pass to the book drop (open 24 hours a day).
- An overdue fee of five dollars ($5.00) per day will be charged for each pass that is not returned on the day it is due.
- Borrowers will be required to pay full replacement costs for passes that are lost while in their possession.
- Participating attractions may change discounted rates at any time.
- Reservations do not guarantee that the pass will be available on the date requested. This pass program is only successful if all patrons return their passes on the date due.
- Failure to pick up a reserved pass more than twice will result in a loss of pass borrowing privileges.
- Please call or email the library (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel a reservation so that others may have an opportunity to use it. You may also cancel your reservation online by clicking on My Passes.
Call the Reference Desk
Press Option 3
for a Reference Librarian
Pick up passes at
the Reference Desk.
Special thanks to
Friends of the Library
for their sponsorship.